Exactal releases CostX 2.60
24 Oct 2006
Exactal is pleased to announce the release of version 2.60 of CostX.
This release follows on from the release of 2.50 in July which introduced a new database structure and networking to the CostX® product.
The new releases contains many significant improvements over 2.50 including:
- Significant speed improvements with loading buildings, updating dimension groups and recalculating workbooks
- Support for DWF files exported from Revit 9.1
- Increased CostX® Server stability under heavy loads
- New EXF (Exactal Exchange File) format to replace VXF files. EXF files are about 10% of the size of VXF files and can also contain the drawing files
- New EXF file format can be password protected for security
- Additional user permissions supported with CostX® Server
- Automatic backup facility for CostX® Server
- Enhancements to workbook sorting to include breakdown from rate library
- New reporting keywords
Existing customers with maintenance agreements are welcome to download and upgrade to CostX® 2.60 for free at http://techweb.exactal.com/downloads/CostX/