Exactal Releases CostX® 2.23
5 Apr 2006
Exactal is pleased to announce the release of CostX® 2.23.
The CostX® 2.23 release includes several new features and significant speed improvements since the major 2.20 release. In CostX® 2.23, buildings and reports are between 3 and 5 times faster to load!
Some of the other new features since 2.20 include:
- Added 10 additional user columns making 20 available in reports
- Ability to manually set the column width in a report
- Ability to change the number of decimal places shown in a cell to 0,1,2,3,4
- Ability to set the paper size for a report
- Ability to set the orientation (eg portrait) of a report
- Additional standard UOMs on a rate included
- Support for any custom UOM on a rate
- New global program option for Imperial vs Metric
Existing customers with maintenance agreements are welcome to download and upgrade to CostX® 2.23 for free at http://techweb.exactal.com/downloads/CostX/
For further information and new demonstration movies, visit http://www.exactal.com/products/range/costx.php