RIB INTERNATIONAL SUB-PROCESSORS
What is a sub-processor?
A sub-processor is a third party processor engaged by RIB, who has or potentially will have access to or process data (which may contain personal information). RIB engages different types of sub-processors to perform various functions as explained below.
RIB undertakes to use a commercially reasonable selection process by which it evaluates the security, privacy and confidentiality practices of proposed sub-processors that will or may have access to or process personal information.
Where we share personal information with a sub-processor we make sure that they respect your data protection rights too. We will have an executed Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) or other agreement to ensure compliance under the EU GDPR requirements. An audited minimum set of data is shared with each sub-processor to undertake the relevant processing required:
- Infusionsoft – user data for email marketing is maintained in Infusionsoft.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 – user data for customer relationship management.
- Microsoft Azure – customer application hosting and user data for product license key activations.
- Sendgrid – user data for email distribution.
- Spotler – user data for email marketing and website usage analysis is maintained in Spotler.
- Pandadoc – user data necessary for the electronic signature of quotes, agreements and contracts.
- Google Analytics – anonymised user data for website usage analysis and marketing.
We will never share your data with unauthorised third parties.